Welcome to Tennant Across the Pond

Thanks for coming by--and welcome to Tennant Across the Pond, my online journal which will serve to update friends and family about my upcoming trips to Formby, U.K.

I will be in Formby twice in the next six months, serving with Formby Baptist Church. The dates for the trip are:

March 5-22 and May 16-July 12.

For updates, info, and reflections, read on.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Following Across the Pond

If you're reading this, it is probably because you received a letter in the mail or heard my presentation at First United Methodist Church in Warren at the end of December. Or, you may just be a friend or the friend of a friend.

That means that you took a few minutes and typed this address into your browser so you could stay up-to-date with what's going on. Before you read, go ahead and add it to your bookmarks, or if you are really teach-saavy, add it to your Google Reader or Email Feeds.

I'm going to be intentional and update this about once a week; but when I am on the ground in Formby, I'll try to update twice a week with photos, quotes, and reflections.

For now, thanks for following me, for your prayers, and for your financial support. I have already received some funds, and I am just so grateful to God for moving his people to action. God is good--all the time, and I'm trusting in His goodness to get me safely to England and back.

"For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this:
that one has died for all, therefore all have died;
and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves
but for him who for their sake died and was raised."
--2 Corinthians 5:14-15

0 comments:

Post a Comment